Cutting the costs of deploying your high-performance application
Whether you're looking to deploy your applications on premise or in the cloud, choosing the right infrastructure platform can save over 70% of your costs. Deploying on legacy platforms such as VMware or Nutanix leads to unnecessary infrastructure costs and significantly lower performance.
By deploying your application on the new generation of cloud-native hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) - you can
- Reduce complexity of deployment and management
- Increase performance by over 10x for IO-bound workloads
- Reduce the infrastructure required to support the workload by 70%
This webinar is an introduction to Sunlight NexVisor - a complete HCI platform that can be deployed on standard Intel and AMD-based hardware, or natively in AWS, and delivers 10x the IO performance for your workloads. Because of Sunlight's small footprint, it is also perfect for constrained compute environments at the edge.
What you will learn
- Why existing HCI and virtualisation solutions are killing your workload performance
- How to solve the storage and network bottleneck problem
- The advantages of deploying Docker and Kubernetes on Sunlight
- How Sunlight NexVisor delivers over 70% infrastructure cost savings versus VMware and Nutanix
Who should attend?
- CIOs, CTOs
- Senior IT professionals
- Cloud and virtualisation professionals