Ease of use
- Single pane of glass
- Graphical UI
- Deploy and manage resources across compute, storage and networking
Flexibility and control
- Resource groups provide control to meet VM requirements
- Ultra fine-grained control of performance when needed or simplicity when not needed
- Maximum utilization of constrained Edge resources
Highly Available by default
- Stay in control of resources at all times
- Dashboard automatically fails over in the event of server failure
- Manage Edge resources, even when disconnected
Easy to implement and manage
Sunlight HyperConverged Edge is easy to install - the complete Sunlight HCE stack can be installed on bare-metal servers in minutes. Sunlight is easy to manage - it includes the Edge Stack Console that allows you to manage all aspects of your Sunlight cluster, including fine-grained control of CPU, storage and network configuration and performance. The dashboard is installed as part of the HCE stack and is highly-available by design across the cluster.
Sunlight is highly available, delivering fail-over and redundancy for mission-critical applications at the edge. Eliminate downtime and lower the cost of servicing remote locations by moving break-fix to regular business hours and with lower cost SLAs.
Sunlight is designed with security at its core. All components of the Sunlight stack are hardened. Thanks to Sunlight’s fine grained CPU and memory allocation it is possible to physically guard against CPU memory exploits. Control of IO interfaces allows you to separate content and network traffic so there is no sharing of physical drives or network physical interfaces.
Sunlight is priced for edge economics, with flexible terms on a per-node basis.