- Automated cluster controller failover
- Fast, automated failover of VMs
- Quickly and easily set up a primary and secondary node in NexCenter
- Automatically switch traffic to the secondary node
- Designed for hardware, software, application and data redundancy
- IT components on secondary node designed to be able to perform the same tasks as the primary
- Server, rack & availability zone-level HA policies
- Automated backup and fail-over processes
- Snapshot(s) hosted on redundant servers to ensure resilience and quick recovery from data loss
- Zero downtime
- Continuous operations - even if software and hardware elements fail
- Back up of entire hardware and software systems
Easy to implement and manage
Sunlight HyperConverged Edge is easy to install - the complete Sunlight HCE stack can be installed on bare-metal servers in minutes. Sunlight is easy to manage - it includes the Edge Stack Console that allows you to manage all aspects of your Sunlight cluster, including fine-grained control of CPU, storage and network configuration and performance. The dashboard is installed as part of the HCE stack and is highly-available by design across the cluster.
Sunlight is highly available, delivering fail-over and redundancy for mission-critical applications at the edge. Eliminate downtime and lower the cost of servicing remote locations by moving break-fix to regular business hours and with lower cost SLAs.
Sunlight is designed with security at its core. All components of the Sunlight stack are hardened. Thanks to Sunlight’s fine grained CPU and memory allocation it is possible to physically guard against CPU memory exploits. Control of IO interfaces allows you to separate content and network traffic so there is no sharing of physical drives or network physical interfaces. Data can be encrypted at rest through hardware acceleration.
Sunlight is priced for edge economics, with flexible terms on a per-node basis.